This super easy to make, no-cook power bowl is loaded with fresh veggies and tons of great texture & crunch. I love to bring this to work for an easy packable (and delicious) lunch!
- 1 cup of lettuce (I used freshly chopped green lettuce for the extra crunch!)
- 2 radishes (sliced)
- 1/4 cup pea shoots
- 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 1/4 cup shelled edamame (I buy this in the freezer section)
- 1/4 cup hummus (I used spicy hummus)
- Optional: top with a light vinaigrette
Wash all produce.
Add lettuce to your bowl and top with your prepared veggies.
Add hummus and vinaigrette and toss well, enjoy!