I’ve been on a huge stir fry kick recently (seriously, trying a different kind every single day). Today’s recipe is loaded with deliciously spicy noodles, stir fried veggies, and a few fresh veggies for amazing flavor with an exciting crunch!
- 2 cups rice noodles
- 1/2 cup chopped bell peppers
- 1/2 cup diced sweet onion
- 1/2 cup shelled edamame
- 1/2 cup chopped carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped red cabbage
- Optional to garnish (but highly recommended): sliced green onions, peanuts, sugar snap peas, sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp sriracha (use less if you don’t like the extra spice!)
- 1/2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
Wash and dry all produce.
Cook your rice noodles according to package instructions.
Set aside a small amount of your edamame, snap peas and red cabbage. Add your remaining veggies to a large pan with a drizzle of olive oil and cook on medium heat for approximately 8 minutes, stirring frequently.
While the veggies cook, mix together your ingredients for your sauce. Once veggies are cooked for the 8 minutes, add your sauce to the pan and cook on medium/low heat for about 3 minutes.
When your noodles have finished cooking, strain them and rinse with cool water, then add to the pan with your veggies and sauce. Mix everything together with tongs and then move to bowls.
Add the remaining uncooked edamame, red cabbage, and snap peas to the bowls, garnish, and enjoy!